Sailing Great Barrier Reef. This is the most relaxing experience of the Great Barrier Reef! An afternoon cruise with a departure at 1pm and returning at 6.30pm incorporates snorkelling, sailing and island exploring with a Sunset Sail back to Port Douglas
Sailaway invites you to enjoy a day to remember with a reef and island cruise to Low Isles. Explore this protected Coral Cay, with white sandy beaches and coconut palms, surrounded by magnificent coral gardens and the Coral Sea. Sailaway ensures your enjoyment with small numbers of guests, excellent service and personal attention from our helpful friendly crew. Sailaway moors in the sheltered blue lagoon, just relax on the island, join the guided snorkel tour, take a trip on the glass bottom boat or laze on deck before an exhilarating sail back to Port.
This is an adults only cruise
Environment Management Charge of $6.50 per person included in ticket price.
Valid for Travel from 01 July 2018 to 30 June 2019. Next season rates for travel past this date will be automatically updated.
Digital Underwater Camera Hire $55 Inquire prior to boarding
- Courtesy coach transfers in Port Douglas area
- Tea/Coffee freshly brewed + savoury snacks on arrival
- Snorkelling equipment, optical masks, seasonal lycra snorkelling suits and flotation devices
- 3 hours at tropical Low Isles, a Coral Cay Island including heritage walk
- Snorkelling instruction and in-water assistance
- Guided snorkel tour with experienced marine guide
- Glass bottom boat and interpretive reef narration
- Afternoon tea - freshly brewed tea/coffee, scones, strawberry jam, cream & fresh fruit platter
- Pure, first class luxury sailing on Sailaway
- A delicious selection of canapes
- A complimentary sundowner (a choice of beers, wine, cider or sparkling wine)
- Small size club sandwiches
- Mini Muffins
- Sliced Fruit platter
- Scones, Strawberry Jam & Cream
On the trip home
- Complimentary beverage of beer, wine or champagne.
- Selection of Dips, Crudités, Cheese & Cold Meats served with soft sliced baguette
- Salmon & Cucumber Sushi Rolls
- Vegetarian Rice Paper Rolls
- Chicken & Pickled Cabbage Rice Paper Rolls
- Beach Towel
- Cash, Visa or MasterCard for EMC + optional onboard purchases
- Booking voucher (if you booked via a tour desk or travel agent)
Full refund only applies to cancellations made with 24+ hours notice. PLEASE NOTE: Trips are subject to weather conditions. All information contained in this website and/or Sailaway Port Douglas brochures is correct at the time of publication. Aristos Port Douglas reserve the right to change any information without notice. Prices are valid for dates shown. We review and update our prices on 1 July each year.
- Sailaway Port Douglas offer adventure travel and associated activities involving an element of risk. Although every effort is made to safeguard our clients you are responsible for personal loss, injury or death due to the actions of clients beyond our control. Act of God or behavior of wild marine creatures.
- Sailaway is a non-smoking vessel.
- Sailaway is operated by ARISTOS Port Douglas Pty Ltd ABN: 58 103 374 698.
- Sailaway supports the Low Isles preservation society and The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority with the future protection of our environment. Eco tourism is ecologically sustainable tourism with a primary focus on experiencing natural areas that fosters environmental and cultural understanding appreciation and conservation.