Great Barrier Reef Cruises. This is a MUST DO for visitors to Port Douglas! The Sunset Sail is the ultimate way to relax and unwind whilst enjoying the fantastic views of the coral sea and Daintree Rainforest. Pure luxury sailing, great music and ambiance, first class service.
Valid for Travel from 01 July 2017 to 30 June 2018. Next season rates for travel past this date will be automatically calculated.
Environment Management Charge of $3.25 per person included in ticket price.
- Approximately 1.5 hours sailing on the Coral Sea off the coast of Port Douglas
- A welcome drink of wine, sparkling wine, beer, cider or softdrink. Sailaway is a fully licensed premises, additional drinks available on board.
- A selection of delicious Hot/Cold canapés & first class service
- Vegetarian California Rolls
- Coconut Prawns
- Selection of Greek Dips with antipasto/cheese/olives
- Assorted Thai Spring Rolls
- Beef Salad Cucumber cups
Wide choice of welcome drinks from licensed bar included with your ticket.
This menu is prepared fresh daily by our friends at Fourin Catering
- Light Jumper in the cooler months,
Full refund only applies to cancellations made with 24+ hours notice. PLEASE NOTE: Trips are subject to weather conditions. All information contained in this website and/or Sailaway Port Douglas brochures is correct at the time of publication. Aristos Port Douglas reserve the right to change any information without notice. Prices are valid for dates shown. We review and update our prices on 1 July each year.
- Sailaway Port Douglas offer adventure travel and associated activities involving an element of risk. Although every effort is made to safeguard our clients you are responsible for personal loss, injury or death due to the actions of clients beyond our control. Act of God or behavior of wild marine creatures.
- Sailaway is a non-smoking vessel.
- Sailaway is operated by ARISTOS Port Douglas Pty Ltd ABN: 58 103 374 698.
- Sailaway supports the Low Isles preservation society and The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority with the future protection of our environment. Eco tourism is ecologically sustainable tourism with a primary focus on experiencing natural areas that fosters environmental and cultural understanding appreciation and conservation.