Discover 2 World in one day! World Heritage Rainforest & World Heritage Great Barrier Reef. Combine these two fantastic experiences and enjoy a day of exploring & adventure. With transfers from Port Douglas to World Heritage Rainforest, join the Mossman Gorge Dreamtime Walk with local indigenous guides taking visitors on a private journey walking through stunning rainforest and culturally significant sites. Then join Sailaway to Low Isles for an afternoon of snorkelling, sailing and island exploring. Enjoy the opportunity to snorkel with turtles in their natural habitat, a glass bottom boat tour and island heritage walk. Then sit back for the Sunset Sail back to Port with beverages and canapés and coastal views of the Coral Seas and Daintree Rainforest.
Environment Management Charge of $6.50 per person included in ticket price.
Valid for Travel from 01 July 2016 to 30 June 2017.
Next season rates for travel past this date will be automatically updated.
Digital Underwater Camera Hire $55 Inquire prior to boarding
- Courtesy coach transfers in Port Douglas area
- 1 1⁄2 hour Mossman Gorge Dreamtime Walk with local Indigenous Guide
- Bush tea & Damper
- Courtesy transfers to the Reef Marina for check-in at Sailaway
- Tea & Coffee with muffins & sandwiches on arrival
- Snorkelling equipment & optical masks,
- Seasonal lycra snorkelling suits, wet suits & flotation devices
- Snorkelling instruction & in-water assistance
- Snorkel tour with a marine guide
- Glass bottom boat viewing & reef interpretation
- Eco Shamba Environmental Initiative $10 local forestation
- “It’s all about the Environment” ECO beach/ Shopping calico bag Value $9.95
- Low Isles Heritage Walk
- 3 hours at Tropical Low Isles, a Coral Cay island
- Afternoon tea and coffee (Local produce) with fresh homemade scones & fruit platter
- Spectacular Sunset Sail over the Coral Sea & views of the Daintree mountains
- The experience of pure sailing on the luxurious Sailaway V
- Return transfers to local accommodation
- A delicious selection of canapés
- A complimentary sundowner (a choice of beers, wine, cider or sparkling wine)
- Small size club sandwiches
- Mini Muffins
- Sliced Fruit platter
- Scones, Strawberry Jam & Cream
On the trip home
- Complimentary beverage of beer, wine or champagne.
- Selection of Dips, Crudités, Cheese & Cold Meats served with soft sliced baguette
- Salmon & Cucumber Sushi Rolls
- Vegetarian Rice Paper Rolls
- Chicken & Pickled Cabbage Rice Paper Rolls
- Beach Towel
- Cash, Visa or MasterCard for EMC + optional onboard purchases
- Booking voucher (if you booked via a tour desk or travel agent)
Full refund only applies to cancellations made with 24+ hours notice. PLEASE NOTE: Trips are subject to weather conditions. All information contained in this website and/or Sailaway Port Douglas brochures is correct at the time of publication. Aristos Port Douglas reserve the right to change any information without notice. Prices are valid for dates shown. We review and update our prices on 1 July each year.
- Sailaway Port Douglas offer adventure travel and associated activities involving an element of risk. Although every effort is made to safeguard our clients you are responsible for personal loss, injury or death due to the actions of clients beyond our control. Act of God or behavior of wild marine creatures.
- Sailaway is a non-smoking vessel.
- Sailaway is operated by ARISTOS Port Douglas Pty Ltd ABN: 58 103 374 698.
- Sailaway supports the Low Isles preservation society and The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority with the future protection of our environment. Eco tourism is ecologically sustainable tourism with a primary focus on experiencing natural areas that fosters environmental and cultural understanding appreciation and conservation.