Discover Two Worlds
All Inclusive Package
Departs 9.00am – 6.30pm
Adults only (minimum age 13)
Available as an add-on to Afternoon Sunset Low Isles Private Charter
Discover two worlds in one day! World Heritage Rainforest & World Heritage Great Barrier Reef. Combine these two fantastic experiences and enjoy a day of exploring & adventure.
With transfers from Port Douglas to World Heritage Rainforest, join the Mossman Gorge Dreamtime Walk with local indigenous guides taking visitors on a private journey walking through stunning rainforest and culturally significant sites. Then join Sailaway to Low Isles for an afternoon of snorkelling, sailing and island exploring.
Enjoy the opportunity to snorkel with turtles in their natural habitat, a glass bottom boat tour and island heritage walk. Then sit back for the Sunset Sail back to Port with beverages and canapés and coastal views of the Coral Sea and Daintree Rainforest.
Minimum of two people for this tour.
Included in your day
Mossman Gorge Dream Time Walk
- Courtesy coach transfers in Port Douglas area
- 90-minute Mossman Gorge Dreamtime Walk with local Indigenous Guide
- Bush tea & Damper
Afternoon Sunset Low Isles Tour
- Courtesy coach transfer to Sailaway check-in
- Arrive Sailaway, tea & coffee, light lunch and muffins
- Sail to Idyllic Low Isles, snorkelling and guided snorkel tour
- Island Heritage Walk, relaxing and swimming with turtles
- Glass bottom boat, commentary by captain
- Easy access – Island time perfect for non swimmers
- Afternoon tea, scones cream and fruit
- Complimentary beverage and canapés
- All beverages includes (beer, wine, cider, sparkling wine, juices)
During the Mossman Gorge experience
- Bush tea & damper
Upon Boarding the catamaran
- Gourmet mini beef & black pepper pie
- Half-size Roast beef, caramelised onion & salad wraps
- Half-size Ham, cheese & salad wraps
- Zucchini, corn & cheddar cheese tartlets
- Mississippi mud cake slice
- Mini Muffins
- Fruit pieces – Watermelon, Rockmelon, Honeydew Melon & Pineapple
- Fresh baked Scones with jam & cream
Canapés served prior to departure from the island
- French style finger sandwiches
- Arancini balls w/ herbed lemon mayo
- Hummus dip & Capsicum dip w/ crudités, salami, cheese, sliced baguette & crackers
- Chicken & vegetable rice paper rolls
- Thai fish cakes w/ cucumber & sweet chilli mayo
All beverages included (beer, wine, cider, sparkling wine, juices)
This menu is prepared fresh daily by our friends at On Deck Catering.
Vegetarian & Gluten Free Options available – must be pre-ordered.
What to Bring
- Beach towel
- A friendly smile and your consideration for this precious Marine National Park and World Heritage site
- Booking voucher (if you booked via a tour desk or travel agent)
- At check-in for the Environment Management Charge – see your confirmation document for details
- For underwater camera hire – ensure you select this as an add-on to your booking if you would like to use it
Add these luxury upgrades to your online booking and experience the best of Sailaway's service.
Beach Sun Smart
Enjoy a perfect souvenir of your time in the tropical sun with a quality embroidered Sailaway beach towel (navy or white) and sun hat, reef friendly sunscreen and re-useable calico beach bag. Presented at time of check-in to use and keep.
Celebrating a special occasion with family & friends? Treat yourself to a chilled bottle of French Champagne, Moët & Chandon (750mL). A perfect way to enjoy a memorable moment sailing over the Coral Sea. Served to you onboard the luxury catamaran with ice bucket and champagne flutes.
Private Chauffeur Transfers
Treat yourself to a private chauffeur return transfer, personally escorted from your accommodation to the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina and Sailaway.
Discover Sailaway's Reef Destinations
MACKAY CORAL CAY
The Coral Cays are pure white sand surrounded by a large fringing reef system and crystal clear water.
Sailaway is the only operator from Port Douglas who has access to visit Mackay Coral Cays. This exclusivity means we have the area to ourselves to explore without restrictions.
Low Isles is an idyllic Coral Cay island. The reef around Low Isles comprises 150 species of hard corals and is dominated by 15 species of soft corals.
Guests of Sailaway have the opportunity to snorkel in the lagoon of the island with our marine biologist, offering an interesting and informative tour.
Enjoy the thrill of pure sailing. A must do when visiting Port Douglas is to relax with an exhilarating cruise on board this first class sailing catamaran.
Soak up the peace and tranquillity of a tropical sunset over the Coral Sea as you sail along the coast off Far North Queensland.
Sailaway Loyalty Club
Receive 10% discount on your second Sailaway experience - simply contact our friendly reservations team to book. Conditions apply.