Australia’s leading Eco Tourism operator
on the Great Barrier Reef
Snorkelling & Sailing specialists
Coral Sea Sunset Sailing
Departs 5.00pm – 6.30pm
Adults only (minimum age 13)
Enjoy the thrill of pure sailing! A “must do” when visiting Port Douglas is to relax with a Sunset Sail on board a first class sailing catamaran.
Soak up the peace and tranquillity of a tropical sunset over the Coral Sea as you sail along the coast off Port Douglas. Take in the ambient music, relaxed and friendly atmosphere and the spectacular mountain views while enjoying a welcome drink and delicious canapés. Catered to adults only.
Lagoon 560 Catamaran
This vessel is a high performance luxury sailing catamaran. With plenty of room on board, guests can relax on the upstairs bridge area and chat with the Skipper, or laze on the foredecks and enjoy the splash of the waves and wind. Inside, the cabin is air conditioned with a large under cover outdoor saloon area.
Take time to relax – Enjoy 1st class service!
Included in your tour
- A welcome drink of wine, sparkling wine, beer, cider or soft drink
- Sailaway is a fully licensed premises, additional drinks available on board
- A selection of delicious Hot/Cold canapés & first class service
Served on board and hand served while under sail
- Corn, zucchini & cheddar cheese tartlets
- Chicken & Vegetable Rice paper rolls with sweet chilli sauce
- Hummus dip & capsicum dip w/ crudités, salami, cheese, sliced baguette and crackers
- Arancini balls w/ herbed lemon mayo (served warm)
- Thai fish cakes w/ cucumber & sweet chilli mayo
- Wide choice of welcome drinks from licensed bar included with your ticket
What to Bring
- Light jumper in cooler seasons
- Booking voucher (if you booked via a tour desk or travel agent)
- Cash at check-in for the Environment Management Charge – see your confirmation document for details
Add these luxury upgrades to your online booking and experience the best of Sailaway's service.
Beach Sun Smart
Enjoy a perfect souvenir of your time in the tropical sun with a quality embroidered Sailaway beach towel (navy or white) and sun hat, reef friendly sunscreen and re-useable calico beach bag. Presented at time of check-in to use and keep.
Celebrating a special occasion with family & friends? Treat yourself to a chilled bottle of French Champagne, Moët & Chandon (750mL). A perfect way to enjoy a memorable moment sailing over the Coral Sea. Served to you onboard the luxury catamaran with ice bucket and champagne flutes.
Private Chauffeur Transfers
Treat yourself to a private chauffeur return transfer, personally escorted from your accommodation to the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina and Sailaway.
Discover Sailaway's Reef Destinations
MACKAY & UNDINE CORAL CAYS
The Coral Cays are pure white sand surrounded by a large fringing reef system and crystal clear water.
Sailaway is the only operator from Port Douglas who has access to visit Mackay and Undine Cays. This exclusivity means we have the area to ourselves to explore without restrictions.
Low Isles is an idyllic Coral Cay island. The reef around Low Isles comprises 150 species of hard corals and is dominated by 15 species of soft corals.
Guests of Sailaway have the opportunity to snorkel in the lagoon of the island with our marine biologist, offering an interesting and informative tour.
Enjoy the thrill of pure sailing. A must do when visiting Port Douglas is to relax with an exhilarating cruise on board this first class sailing catamaran.
Soak up the peace and tranquillity of a tropical sunset over the Coral Sea as you sail along the coast off Far North Queensland.
Sailaway Loyalty Club
Receive 10% discount on your second Sailaway experience - simply contact our friendly reservations team to book. Conditions apply.