- Press Releases
- Watch Sailaway’s New Nature Documentary
- Sailaway Tours
- Private Charters
- Sailaway’s COVIDSafe Message to Guests
- Reef Destinations
- Environmental Initiatives
- Meet The Edmondsons
- Our Vessels
- Contact Us
- Six Degrees of Separation: Steve & Katrina Edmondson
- Lets Get Started. Aristos Expedition 15/16
- Environmental Responsibility is our business
- Memories of the reef are all in the bag.
- Go Green & Save the Turtles
- Sailaway adventures and sustainable tourism with beautiful and capable Lagoon sailing catamarans
- Low Isles History & Facts
- Sailaway strives for Excellence
- The Panama to Port Douglas Plan
- Sailaway Coral Reef Management Fellowship
- Serious about Sustainability
- Sailaway Lagoon 500 Catamaran
- Sailaway to Eco Shamba Tree Farm Port Douglas
- From Bordeaux to Port Douglas: Crew Report 1
- Low Isles Aerial Map
- Low Isles Weather
- The Great Barrier Reef
- Protectors of the Reef: GBRMPA
- Sailaway featured by Travelling in Australia Magazine
- TTNQ Winner for New Tourism Development and Business Award
Discover Sailaway's Reef Destinations
MACKAY CORAL CAY
The Coral Cays are pure white sand surrounded by a large fringing reef system and crystal clear water.
Sailaway is the only operator from Port Douglas who has access to visit Mackay Coral Cays. This exclusivity means we have the area to ourselves to explore without restrictions.
Low Isles is an idyllic Coral Cay island. The reef around Low Isles comprises 150 species of hard corals and is dominated by 15 species of soft corals.
Guests of Sailaway have the opportunity to snorkel in the lagoon of the island with our marine biologist, offering an interesting and informative tour.
Enjoy the thrill of pure sailing. A must do when visiting Port Douglas is to relax with an exhilarating cruise on board this first class sailing catamaran.
Soak up the peace and tranquillity of a tropical sunset over the Coral Sea as you sail along the coast off Far North Queensland.
Sailaway Loyalty Club
Receive 10% discount on your second Sailaway experience - simply contact our friendly reservations team to book. Conditions apply.